Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Most recent happiest times!

I was dating a guy... I felt that he was as perfect as a man could get. We'll just call him Chino. Chino met the minimum criteria for my high expectations is a partner. But the one category he surpassed was being super attracted to me. I loved him so much. We pretty much lived together for a whole year and half. We dated till he got a job in the Dakotas. We both worked in Nebraska at the time. I visited a lot till I had to move back home on the West Coast to make money. I was gonna move in with him in 6 months... but he dumped me after one. He couldn't handle the distance due to a past relationship that went terrible with distance...

I was torn. I still haven't gotten over him. I still feel like I love him. We talked forever after. He begged me to move, but I make a lot more money. He should move with me... The fact is we are on two different paths which may meet up some day. But it is not today, he can't wait.

He has been with multiple girls since me. And I have only moved on once, and it went TERRIBLE!!!

I often think of it as the biggest mistake of my life. He has decided not to talk with me... probably because he is seeing someone else in a relationship.

I just am in so much pain. This is one of the main reasons I need to learn what makes me happy. Because he shouldn't be my only happiness.

If you read any webpage on finding happiness it doesn't involve your job or a lover. It is just you and friends, so I just need to figure out how to get some friends and jump into the equation haha



No comments:

Post a Comment